- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 3/5/2018 11:51:19 PM
- Job #: 1803236
- Location(s): Thailand; Chon Buri; BAN BUNG
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes Artificial Lift Manufacturing division is offering Machinist position to be based in Chon Buri, Thailand.
· Operates and receives training on special purpose equipment, conventional (lathe and/or mill), and/or numerical control (NC) machines and machining centers for fabrication of metallic and nonmetallic parts that hold to the high quality machine standards required within the organization.
· Studies blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces, sequence of operations and setup requirements.
· Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls as required.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Machinist trade school or equivalent training preferred.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Must have working knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD & T).
· Ability to apply basic concepts of algebra and geometry.
Chon Buri, Thailand
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: Thailand; Chon Buri; BAN BUNG
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network