Account Manager Drilling and Completions Fluids-Canonsburg, PA
- Job Function: Sales
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 3/6/2018 12:51:52 PM
- Job #: 1804149
- Location(s): United States; Pennsylvania; CANONSBURG
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is currently hiring a Account Manager (Drilling and Completions Fluids) representative to be based in Canonsburg, PA.
- Responsible for supporting key customer accounts.
- Writes procedures and assists in establishment of department policies.
- Assists with problem resolution.
- Participates in training of customer service personnel.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- 3+ years’ previous sales or customer support experience
- 3+ years’ oil and gas industry experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Basic computer skills, including MS Office including MS Exchange, and Excel.
- 5+ years’ Drilling Fluids sales experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years’ customer support work experience.
- Effective communication skills able to work cross-functionally within an organization.
- Previous experience with BHGE Product lines and inventory.
- Ability to handle a fast paced work environment.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Pennsylvania; CANONSBURG
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network