Global Ops Contracts Intern/Graduate- 12 Month Contract
- Job Function: Services
- Experience Level: Co-op/Intern
- Posted Date: 3/7/2018 10:53:08 AM
- Job #: 3075630
- Location(s): United Kingdom; Bristol
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
In this 12 month internship, you will be responsible for supporting the Global Operations team to complete a contract review globally for the Subsea Services business to highlight key T&Cs and maximize contract entitlement to improve business performance and growth. The opportunities available will cover all aspects of supporting busy operations teams, including building relationships internally and externally.
This role would suit a Business/Law/Commercial Graduate!
The essential responsibilities for this role include:
- Complete global contracts audit to identify key T&Cs, escalation, renegotiation opportunities and contract entitlement for Subsea services contracts
- Support the Global Operations team to maximize entitlement on services contracts across the business to increase margin and growth
- Support digitization of a contracts database and the creation of processes and procedures to ensure contract entitlement is met globally
We are looking for a candidate who is a available to start immediately/from April 2018.
Locations: United Kingdom; Bristol
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network