Global Operations Graduate/Intern - 12 Month Contract
- Job Function: Services
- Experience Level: Co-op/Intern
- Posted Date: 3/7/2018 10:53:13 AM
- Job #: 3075626
- Location(s): United Kingdom; Bristol
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
In this 12 month internship, you will be responsible for supporting the Global Operations analyst in providing operational forecasting and analysis for Service Shops, Rental tools and Field Services globally for the Subsea Services business. This role will own key inputs for all Business QMIs and Cost out reviews to support providing detailed analysis into operational metrics to identify areas of focus.
The essential responsibilities for this role include:
- Maintain all operational data sheets for inputs into Business QMIs and Cost out meetings, following up with regional contacts when data is missing
- Support in providing regular analysis into operational performance metrics to identify areas of focus for productivity, cost out and operational excellence improvement
- Support overall digitization of operational dashboards for Shops, FSE teams, Rental tools and overall fulfilment.
The opportunities available will cover all aspects of supporting busy operations teams, including building relationships internally and externally.
We are looking for candidates who are available immediately or start from April.
Locations: United Kingdom; Bristol
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network