Inventory Cycle Counter (Artificial LIft) Tulsa, OK
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 3/7/2018 1:52:32 PM
- Job #: 1803976
- Location(s): United States; Oklahoma; TULSA
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for an Inventory Cycle Counter to support Artificial Lift in our Tulsa, OK facility. This position will assist in maintaining and improving inventory accuracy. The employee will need a strong commitment to safety and integrity.
Under limited supervision, employee will:
- Identify shortages and overages in inventory through counting and reconciling
- Maintain integrity of physical inventory and records
- Update records and report on reasons for physical inventory changes to system
- Help maintain inventory master list identifying incorrect stock numbers or descriptions
- Suggest possible layout changes to stockroom
- Assist in locating procedural gaps which create inventory inaccuracies
- Handle special projects as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience
- Broad knowledge of company inventory practices, procedures and products
- Good math and computer skills.
- Good work ethic
- Good communicator
- Ability and desire to learn
- Desire to make a difference
- Strong product knowledge
- Cycle count or warehouse experience
- SAP experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Oklahoma; TULSA
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network