Sales Manager Pressure Pumping Vessels NA Offshore- Houston, TX
- Job Function: Sales
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 3/7/2018 3:53:46 PM
- Job #: 1804192
- Location(s): United States; Texas; HOUSTON
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
The Sales Manager for NA Offshore Pressure Pumping Vessels and Skid will work on a Sales Team to drive Market Share growth and support Operational Client Relationships.
- Develop strategies for market growth in the Pressure Pumping Vessels and Skids product line.
- Implement pricing strategies including price book reviews, tenders, and price agreements working closely with the commercial group.
- Drive cross-functional and cross Product Line collaboration efforts.
- Drives New Technology adoption to differentiate BHGE from competitors.
- Maintain customer satisfaction through negotiation of problem jobs, business performance reviews, and customer visits.
- Maintain strong communication with Pressure Pumping Commercial Teams.
- Monitor and reduce DSO’s on a weekly basis
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- 8+ years’ experience in a Pressure Pumping Vessels and Skids business unit.
- Must be action-oriented and customer-focused with a drive for results.
- Excellent communicator.
- Proven ability to build relationships, engage key stakeholders, and deliver successful projects.
- Broad experience in OFS and Pressure pumping vessels and skids, including understanding of Offshore business drivers.
- Prior work experience in Offshore Sales
- Sales in North America.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Texas; HOUSTON
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network