Materials Planning & Execution Specialist (Artificial Lift) Claremore, OK
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 3/7/2018 5:52:35 PM
- Job #: 1803558
- Location(s): United States; Oklahoma; CLAREMORE
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Materials Planning & Execution Specialist to support Artificial Lift at the Cable Plant in Claremore, OK. The work environment is very fast paced and the successful candidate must be detailed and goal oriented.
- Liaison between manufacturing, operations and the distribution function as it relates to manufacturing loads
- Develop and maintain production schedule for all manufacturing operations, internally, to match customer demands (order and forecast) with available resources while achieving inventory and cost objectives.
- Measure, track, and drive continuous improvement related to schedule adherence, inventory, and manufacturing cycle time.
- Provide a master schedule that meets our customer requirements. Highlight specific risks and opportunities within the supply chain, which could impact the cost or service levels expected by the plan.
- Capacity planning for manufacturing
- Review inventory to ensure levels are maintained to support manufacturing loads
- Serve as an advocate for regional customers to answer inquiries and resolve concerns about availability of products
- Review, revise and publish work instruction documents as assigned
- Prepare or update reports as required
- Participate in all assigned safety training and functions
- Works under minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1-2 years of supply chain related experience, or Associate’s degree with 2-5 years of supply chain related experience or 5+ years supply chain related experience
- Knowledge or familiarity of a continuous process manufacturing facility
- Knowledge of MRP systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a team setting
- Must be able to prioritize responsiveness to multiple customer demands
- Must understand capacity issues
- Ability to communicate with all levels throughout the manufacturing process
- Strong listening, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful, with a positive, professional attitude.
- Solid organizational skills
- SAP experience preferred
- MRP experience
- Lean planning experience a plus
- Experience using MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Oklahoma; CLAREMORE
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network