Lead Resource Managerment Specialist (Completions and Wellbore Intervention) - Evansville, WY
- Job Function: Services
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 3/7/2018 6:53:14 PM
- Job #: 1804088
- Location(s): United States; Wyoming; EVANSVILLE
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is hiring a Lead Resource Management Specialist (Completions) to be based in Evansville, WY.
- Coordinates and supervises activities of service or technical personnel via personnel assignments, job or project management, administration and technical support.
- Responsible for single products/services in a single legal entity.
- Typically does not have budgetary responsibility. Monitors daily progress of job(s) or project(s).
- Works independently under general supervision, requiring normal guidance and review.
- Provides some technical guidance and work direction to field staff.
- Level is determined by a matrix based on years of experience, number of employees supervised, and scope of responsibility.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience with open hole completion systems and wellbore construction
- 5+ years of experience in an oilfield operations environment.
- Thorough understanding of customer requirements.
- Thorough understanding of processes and procedures of the operating area.
- Proficient in the use of PC's.
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred.
- Ability to use skills, knowledge and techniques in problem recognition and solution development.
Locations: United States; Wyoming; EVANSVILLE
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network