CS Service Sales Specialist
- Job Function: Sales
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 3/7/2018 10:50:59 PM
- Job #: 3076255
- Location(s): Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Viet Nam; Singapore, Hanoi, Jakarta, KL, Bangkok
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Customer facing staff responsible for winning business. In this role, you will develop Region Specific Service products and lead the sales engagements from prospect of an opportunity to closure and execution. Heavy focus on business development activities, interacting with senior leaders within our customer organizations and delivering outcome based proposals.
• Within a geographic area responsible for selling services
• Establish a deep understanding of our customers’ business and operations needs
• Create trusted relationships with your customers and internal teams
• Manage the sales cycle through GE’s CRM tool
• Provide vision and strategy for your customer sector to grow value based services such as multi-year service support agreement (SSA), Cyber and consultative type service products
• Have the ability to drive key customer facing meetings and events, particularly various level discussions
• Work closely with CS Service Manager to develop new service product solution to meet customer's objective and outcome. In Asia for Asia solution.
• Shape, drive and be held accountable for delivering significant strategic growth initiatives with Product Sales manager, Regional Service team and key stakeholders through installed based mining and segmentation
• Meets and exceeds monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
• Work hand in hand with Global and Execution team to deliver solution that focus on the customers’ desired outcomes
• A 4-year College or University degree required, preferably in Instrumentation & Controls / Electrical Engineering
• Relevant industry experience along with trade/college qualifications and service sales experience may also be considered
• Demonstrated expertise and experience as Sales professional with the proven ability to establish sales of a high technology product and grow a customer base.
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
• PC literate with knowledge of Microsoft applications
• Can work and perform well under pressure, prioritize and achieve deadlines
• Highly creative and resourceful, high energy team player with a proactive work style and the ability to influence effectively and value sell services
• Customer orientation with a focus on providing a solution
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, ability to network in a matrix organization
• Ability to influence others.
• Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
• Proactive problem identification and solution skills.
• Proven analytical and organizational ability.
• High level of self-motivation and self confidence
Locations: Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Viet Nam; Singapore, Hanoi, Jakarta, KL, Bangkok
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network