- Job Function: Field Operations
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 3/8/2018 6:51:18 AM
- Job #: 1804371
- Location(s): United Arab Emirates; Abu Dhabi; ABU DHABI
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
BHGE offers the opportunity for experienced Cementing specialist to join the team in Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Under direct supervision receives and follows specific detailed instructions.
- Learns to perform the necessary checking and operations of equipment required for cementing jobs
- May provide records of such equipment and others to the customer representative at the rig/well site.
- Drives Company vehicles in a safe manner, observing all Company and government regulations and arrives at the rig/well site or other designated destination safely at scheduled time.
- Carries out all required responsibilities safely and as described in the standard operations manual. Performs other related duties as required.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance to BHGE HSE policies, legal compliance requirements and BHGE CoreValues.
- Two year Technical Degree preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Cementing
- General knowledge of oil and gas industry.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United Arab Emirates; Abu Dhabi; ABU DHABI
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network