Materials Planning & Execution Specialist (Artificial Lift) Claremore, OK
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 3/8/2018 1:52:49 PM
- Job #: 1803001
- Location(s): United States; Oklahoma; OKLAHOMA CITY
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Materials Planning & Execution Specialist to support Artificial Lift in our Claremore, OK facility. This position could also possibly sit in Oklahoma City.
- Work with all regions worldwide to reduce inventory and review if substitutions are possible.
- Review inventory Stock Transport Orders and Purchase Requisitions that are placed by the region to determine if the new build is necessary or if available stock worldwide can be used for the order.
- We have recently integrated two companies, so the focus will be to smoothly transition sales to use both companies’ on-hand inventory to reduce inventory levels.
- Liaise with appropriate departments (i.e. Sourcing, Operations) to communicate potential service issues/risks, and provide projected availability and/or short-term options to avoid service interruptions (for internal as well as external customers).
- Work closely with appropriate departments (i.e. Sourcing, Buyers, planners, Engineering Services, etc.) regarding new product launches, engineering change orders/notifications (ECO/ECN) and/or product discontinuations to properly manage supply levels to meet customer demand while minimizing excess/obsolete inventory.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Broad knowledge of production process and flow throughout the manufacturing shop
- Great communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- SAP experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Oklahoma; OKLAHOMA CITY
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network