Field Operator (Water Management) - Minot, ND
- Job Function: Field Operations
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 3/8/2018 5:54:05 PM
- Job #: 1804326
- Location(s): United States; North Dakota; MINOT
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Field Operator in Minot, ND. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes, a GE company offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
Water management service is a combination of capabilities for water reuse, water conformance, conveyance and well stimulation. It combines stimulation and production chemical expertise to improve long term production. We ensure the compatibility of recycled water and all liquid and solid production chemicals during stimulation. We’re the only company with fracturing, water reuse and production chemical service under one roof. With this expertise, we developed our StimPlus and H2prO services, which include filtration, electrochemical technology, green biocides, registered biocides, frac-treatment water-source prescreening, optimized on the fly treatment schedules and a post-treatment survey that monitors the reservoir and well assets.
- Work in a group equipment operators and supervisors to operate equipment for water reuse and chemicals during frac jobs for clients in the northeast region
- Will report to the district hub and meet with his/her crew and then travel together to the rig site to perform the required services
- Take direction from their crew services supervisor once on site and will work in a team environment to accomplish the required services.
- Performing duties that required bending, lifting and manipulation of equipment that is 50 or more pounds on a consistent basis, every day
- Operates a company vehicle on a daily basis between the district and off-site locations to deliver products, service tools, and equipment
- Loads and unloads vehicles as required to maintain service schedule
- Participates in rigging up equipment
- Work is performed on location at well sites in various, sometimes harsh weather conditions
- Perform work at Minot hub location including, cleaning, moving materials, maintaining the trucks, and etc. when not called out on a job
- Holds a Class A CDL and Hazmat and Tanker endorsement. (MUST HAVE)
- Must be willing to work a rotating schedule which includes working 12 hour Day or Night.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to work 24/7 schedule.
- Willingness to work in physically demanding role.
- Willingness to work long hours.
- Ability to pass DOT physical and drug screen.
- Ability to understand and carry out routine oral and written instructions.
- Ability to safely operate, maintain, and perform minor repairs on equipment, replacing hoses, minor mechanic type work on pumps, fittings, etc.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationship with other employees.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Previous Water Management, Pressure Pumping or Chemical Additive experience
- willingness to travel away from home for work (approximately 50%) required
- 24 hour on-call availability on every weekend and holiday required
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; North Dakota; MINOT
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network