Senior Fishing Operations Coordinator - Mount Pearl, NL
- Job Function: Services
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 3/8/2018 6:54:01 PM
- Job #: 1804029
- Location(s): Canada; Newfoundland & Labr.; MOUNT PEARL
- Coordinates and supervises activities of service or technical personnel via personnel assignments, job or project management, administration and technical support.
- Responsibilities may include employee management and development, field service, HSE, quality training, planning and budget management.
- Must be able to perform field operations and regularly make field visits.
- Manages customer expectations and needs by following up before and after jobs are in process.
- Monitors daily progress of job or project
- Works independently under general supervision, requiring normal guidance and review.
- Provides some technical guidance and work direction to field staff.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 15+ years of fishing and thru-tubing fishing field operations and engineering background to understand the field operations and equipment principle.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with customers.
- Thorough understanding of customer requirements.
- Thorough understanding of processes and procedures of the operating area.
- Ability to use highly specialized and advanced skills, knowledge and techniques in problem recognition and solution development.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: Canada; Newfoundland & Labr.; MOUNT PEARL
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network