Master Scheduler (Artificial Lift) Claremore, OK
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 3/8/2018 6:54:09 PM
- Job #: 1803932
- Location(s): United States; Oklahoma; CLAREMORE
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Master Scheduler to support Artificial Lift in our Pump plant facility in Claremore, OK. This position will provide you with the opportunity to learn all areas of planning in a manufacturing environment. You will get to interact with all levels of management and different departments within the company. The work environment is very fast paced and the successful candidate must be detail and goal oriented.
- Liaison between manufacturing, operations and the distribution function as it relates to manufacturing loads.
- Develop and maintain production schedule for all manufacturing operations, internally, to match customer demands (order and forecast) with available resources while achieving inventory and cost objectives. Measure, track and drive continuous improvement related to schedule adherence, inventory and manufacturing cycle time.
- Provide a master schedule that meets our customer requirements. Highlight specific risks and opportunities within the supply chain, which could impact the cost or service levels expected by the plan.
- Capacity Planning for Manufacturing
- Works under minimal supervision.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field with 5+ years’ experience in MPS/MRP or related function, OR Associate’s Degree with 8+ years’ experience in MPS/MRP or related function, OR High School diploma with 10+ years’ experience in MPS/MRP or related function
- Fluent in MS Excel
- Works under minimal supervision.
- Recognize when level of authority has been reached and elevate for resolution.
- Must be able to prioritize responsiveness to multiple customer demands.
- Must understand capacity issues.
- Must be able to communicate shortages to customers when requested.
- Must be able to load to agreed upon customer capacity.
- Strong listening, influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Solid organizational skills.
- APICS or CPM preferred.
- SAP experience preferred.
- MRP experience preferred.
- Lean planning experience a plus.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Oklahoma; CLAREMORE
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network