APAC MS Service Growth Leader
- Job Function: Sales
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 3/8/2018 10:51:57 PM
- Job #: 3076259
- Location(s): Singapore; Singapore
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Customer facing staff responsible for winning business. In this role, you will identify new opportunities with functional partners to develop Region Specific Services for business growth. You will formulate and executes proposal strategy and sales agreement and engage customers from prospect of an opportunity to closure and execution. Heavy focus on business development activities, interacting with senior leaders within our customer organizations and delivering outcome based proposals.
• Establish a deep understanding of our customers’ business and operations needs
• Create trusted relationships with your customers and internal teams
• Manage the sales cycle through GE’s CRM tool
• Provide vision and strategy for your customer sector to grow value based services such as multi-year service support agreement, analytics and consultative type service products
• Have the ability to drive key customer facing meetings and events, particularly various level discussions
• Develop new service product solution to meet customer's objective and outcome. In Asia for Asia solution.
• Shape, drive and be held accountable for delivering significant strategic growth initiatives with Product Sales manager, Regional Service team and key stakeholders through installed based mining and segmentation
• Meets and exceeds monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
• Work hand in hand with execution team to deliver solution that focus on the customers’ desired outcomes
- BSc. Degree or above in Instrumentation, Process control, Automation, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Technical Service Sales, preferably related to Instrumentation, Process Controls or Automation products.
- Background of similar products experience or segment experience would be advantage.
- Results-oriented, good communicator, motivated self-starter and dedicated team player.
- Can work and perform well under pressure, prioritize and achieve deadlines
- Customer Centric
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, ability to network in a matrix organization
- Ability to influence others.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Proactive problem identification and solution skills with high level of creativity and resourcefulness.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- High level of self-motivation and self confidence
Locations: Singapore; Singapore
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network