Quality Control Inspector
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 3/9/2018 5:51:26 AM
- Job #: 1804278
- Location(s): Singapore; Singapore; SINGAPORE
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes a GE Company (BHGE) offers the opportunity as an experienced Quality Control Inspector for Supply Chain Manufacturing Plant in Singapore.
· Inspect parts, assemblies and subassemblies to drawings and prints.
· Initiates non-conformance reports on all parts and assemblies that are not to drawing and print specifications.
· Assures that manufactured units meet quality control procedures, engineering specifications and customer requirements.
· Initiates corrective action requests when conditions adverse to quality are repetitive in nature.
· Completes, inspects and distributes all quality records and documents.
· Perform specialized testing as required.
· Ensures gauges and all materials used for inspection and testing are calibrated.
· Direct contractor inspection and testing activities as necessary.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· 3+ years related experience.
· Basic English
· Knowledge of dimensional testing, reading drawings, and manufacturing.
· PCN ISO 9712 Certification or ASNT Authorized Level II Certification (MT, PT, UT)
· Sound product knowledge.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: Singapore; Singapore; SINGAPORE
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network