CDL Driver (Upstream Chemicals) - Hobbs, NM
- Job Function: Services
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 3/9/2018 11:54:09 AM
- Job #: 1804552
- Location(s): United States; New Mexico; HOBBS
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Chemical Treatment Driver for Hobbs, NM. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes, a GE company offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
- Haul chemicals from plant site to customer location
- Chemical Treating of all scheduled wells and locations on a regular basis
- Keeping up with BHI and DOT documentation
- Understanding container labeling and associated product hazards
- Load and unloads truck
- Perform routine servicing and inspection of truck equipment and supplies
- Handle special projects as assigned
- Commercial Driver License (CDL) with HazMat and Tanker endorsements
- Minimum of one (1) year of commercial driving experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs
- Ability to bend over 40-50 times per day
- Must be familiar with DOT regulations
- Ability to work mandatory overtime
- Previous oil and gas well treating experience
- Three (3) years of commercial driving experience
- Experience with the operation of forklifts, drum dollies, trailer hoists, chemical pumps, hoses, meters and gauges
- Experience with chemical safety
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; New Mexico; HOBBS
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network