Field Operator (Artificial Lift) - Leduc, AB
- Job Function: Field Operations
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 3/9/2018 3:52:27 PM
- Job #: 1804034
- Location(s): Canada; Alberta; LEDUC
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Field Operator (Artificial Lift) to be based in Leduc, AB.
- Efficient operation of Spool Trucks
- Responsible for efficient operation of trucks and equipment’s in the shop and field
- Transport equipment to and from the site
- Responsible for spooling of cable and hauling of equipment
- Maintain inspection forms and other truck related maintenance forms
- Operating and maintain field equipment’s’ to complete day to day tasks
- Frequent driving of large trucks over all outdoor terrain and conditions
- Attend pre‐job safety meetings on location
- Performs other related duties as instructed by supervisor
- Operate all equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Perform maintenance operations to units and auxiliary equipment
- This position is a 15/5 rotation
- Must hold valid clean Class 1 driver’s license
- ESP Oilfield experience or related experience is an asset
- Conduct all business activities in accordance to Baker Hughes HSE policies
- Direct field experience for 4 plus years within the Oil and Gas Industry
- Hands on experience in field base roles preferably in ALS or ESP
- Knowledge in operating and troubleshooting field equipment’s are considered an asset
- Previous experience driving heavy haul trucks
- Class 3 driver’s license holders may be considered.
Locations: Canada; Alberta; LEDUC
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network