CNC Programmer (Artificial Lift) Claremore, OK
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 3/9/2018 4:53:44 PM
- Job #: 1804594
- Location(s): United States; Oklahoma; CLAREMORE
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a CNC Programmer to support Artificial Lift at our facility in Claremore, OK. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, BHGE offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization.
- Generation of CNC toolpaths for new and revised production parts
- Support for testing, first article and completion of manufacturing data package for CNC Machining Processes
- Profile Milling, Lathe, Mill-turn and Mill programming
- Verification of toolpath interference with work parts
- Tooling and work holding design, application, maintenance and implementation
- Participation in improvement projects, Root Cause Analysis and responsible for corrective actions
- Handles special projects, as assigned
- Travel may be required for special projects and training
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 3 years’ of experience with CNC programming
- Ability to read and understand G-Code
- Works well within a team environment
- Experience running CNC lathe and mill equipment
- Experience with manufacturing documentation such as tool list, routers, process drawings and BOM
- 2D and 3D CAD / CAM
- 2D and 3D model development for tooling, work holding, fixtures.
- Competence with programming of tubulars and bar components with threads as well as mill features
- Works well in a fast paced high pressure environment
- Can multi-task and prioritize as needed
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet and database software
- Higher educational degree preferred
- Siemens NX CAD/CAM / TeamCenter PLM / Solid Works / AutoCAD
- Esprit CAM: Lathe, Mill and Millturn
- Building Post Processors and/or Simulations
- Vericut verification software
- Significant experience in setup and operation of CNC machines
- SAP Experience is a plus
- Robotic language and/or PLC programming a plus
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Oklahoma; CLAREMORE
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network