Materials Planning & Execution Specialist (Drilling Services) Houston, TX
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 3/9/2018 5:57:28 PM
- Job #: 1803840
- Location(s): United States; Texas; HOUSTON
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for driven self-starter to hire as a Materials Execution and Planning Specialist to support Drilling Services at our Rankin facility in Houston, TX. This Specialist will be responsible taking charge and leading the areas of Material Master Data in SAP, Analysis and optimization SAP planning strategies and inventory under the supervision of the global materials manager.
- Under general supervision, analyze current SAP master data for errors and implement new data corrections
- Analyze the SAP planning parameter to find more optimal solutions to drive higher service level and low inventory
- Interface with IT to drive improvements software driven solutions in the current SAP software.
- Take responsibility to drive internal improvement project that will drive the Drilling service forecasting and planning to a higher level of accuracy
- Drive Master Data Accuracy for all DS SAP global and maintain its accuracy on weekly and monthly basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Good communication skills
- Deep SAP Knowledge
- Expert level Microsoft Excel experience
- Supply Chain Experience Strongly Preferred
- Access Database management
- Lean Six Sigma Certification
- SAP APO
2001 Rankin Road, Houston Texas – 77063
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Texas; HOUSTON
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network