Lead Services Specialist - Training
- Job Function: Services
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 3/11/2018 10:50:37 PM
- Job #: 3077614
- Location(s): Singapore; Singapore
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Overall owner of Training program and execution for M&C APAC Service team, Channel Partner and Customer training.
- Responsible for Regional Customer Training (Training Centers and On-Site). Duties include providing Sales and Service team with course materials and sales collaterals, securing instructors, scheduling classes and equipment as well as logistic arrangements.
- Provide operational leadership to drive profitable training growth.
- Work with Sales and Service team to strategically develop and offer training programs and curriculum specific to APAC customer needs.
- Proactively develop Regional Training Plan and develop sales collaterals to grow Training revenue.
- Have the ability to participate in customer facing meetings and events
- Owns Training budget and profitability
- Internal Training Execution. Work closely with Region Services Leaders to ensure appropriate training coverage to upskill Regional field personnel technical skill and Instructor Certification program.
- Manage field personnel technical training certification, work with respective Service managers to ensure training plans are completed
Bachelor Degree or above in Engineering or equivalent
5+ years of Field Service or Training & Development experience
Demonstrated leadership abilities
Strong verbal and written English communications skills.
Exceptionally strong customer service mindset.
Availability to travel on short notice
Highly creative and resourceful, high energy team player with a proactive work style and the ability to influence effectively
Strong business acumen and commercial savvy.
Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, ability to network in a matrix organization
Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
High level of self-motivation and self confidence
Locations: Singapore; Singapore
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network