Inventory Specialist - Minot, ND
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 3/12/2018 3:52:45 PM
- Job #: 1802998
- Location(s): United States; North Dakota; MINOT
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
On a typical day, the Inventory Specialist for this role will under limited supervision will ensure inventory accuracy through the cycle count process, research and reconcile discrepancies, identify gaps which create inaccuracy, complete other stockroom duties to ensure correct inventory counts.
- Counting inventory and recording results
- Research and Reconcile shortages/overages
- Assist in warehouse/stockroom tasks as available
- Ensure Inventory accuracy through cycle count program
- Contribute to inventory efficiency through thorough and timely action
- Handle special projects as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Good work ethic
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Ability and desire to learn
- Desire to make a difference
- Strong computer skills, MS Office
- SAP experience is preferred
- Cycle Count or warehouse experience
- In-depth knowledge of product line(s) of responsibility
- Strong interpersonal skills
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; North Dakota; MINOT
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network