Quality Assurance Engineer (Artificial Lift) - Claremore, OK
- Job Function: Quality
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 3/12/2018 4:54:50 PM
- Job #: 1802783
- Location(s): United States; Oklahoma; CLAREMORE
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer (Artificial Lift) to be based in Claremore, OK.
- Work under general supervision to deliver the following activities:
- Facilitation of process improvements, qualitative risk assessments, root cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Use quality tools to monitor and improve processes.
- Fully support the QMS by creating, editing and reviewing documents, assuring alignment to industry and BHGE standards.
- Act as a lead auditor on auditing projects related to Quality.
- Work closely with Quality Control departments to monitor non-conforming products for containment activities. Participate in tenders information request, contract reviews and the development of quality plans to support contracts execution.
- Share knowledge and act as a couch within the quality community and to the wider BHGE organization.
- Demonstrate project management skills and best practices by using quality management tools. Lead and Coordinate special projects as required.
- May supervise a team in the execution of the above activities.
- Conduct business activities in accordance with BHGE Health, Safety and Environmental policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Company Core Values.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Applied Science.
- 3+ years’ experience preferable in manufacturing or operations in the O&G industry.
- Understanding of processes, industry standards and technologies as they relate to division's product lines.
- Understanding of ISO 9001 quality system requirements.
- ASQ – Quality engineering training.
- ISO Lead auditor training.
- General knowledge of SAP / Quality Management module.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and with internal / external customers.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Oklahoma; CLAREMORE
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network