Remote Field Operations Coordinator - Oklahoma CIty, OK
- Job Function: Services
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 3/12/2018 5:54:07 PM
- Job #: 1804155
- Location(s): United States; Oklahoma; OKLAHOMA CITY
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Remote Operations Coordinator in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Responsible for daily activities and managing staff to meet user requests for technical support and configuration/monitoring of real-time feeds from wellsite systems
- Compliance with Service Level Agreements
- Responsible for leading technical support, configuration and monitoring of real-time feeds and data acquisition systems
- Working with Baker Hughes, a GE company and customer IT groups to ensure service resiliency and information security policies are fully aligned
- Test new releases of real-time software applications
- Diagnose complex hardware, software, and network problems
- Act as a liaison to the management team
- Work with well site engineers and customers in trouble shooting breaks in data feed
- Ability to recognize and improve on process inefficiencies within the group, trouble shoot systems and perform root cause analysis
- Supervise and mentor real-time operations staff
- Manage special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Science, Engineering, Geosciences, Computer Science or related field with 5+ years of experience in oilfield operations
- Experience in managing teams of various experience levels
- Direct experience supporting WITS and WITSML systems and real-time software applications
- Excellent presentation and technical report writing skills
- Strong attention to details and confidentiality
- Baker Hughes, a GE company DG Academy / MWD / LWD Academy
- Baker Hughes, a GE company Advanced Decoding
Oklahoma City, OK
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Oklahoma; OKLAHOMA CITY
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network