Quality Control Intern
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Experience Level: Co-op/Intern
- Posted Date: 3/12/2018 5:54:41 PM
- Job #: 3077096
- Location(s): Mexico; Veracruz
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Quality Control Intern provides support and assistance to work group in order to meet assigned objectives. In this role you will work with international Quality Standards and engineering documents.
- Develop a standard job instruction to meet Quality and Engineering requirements.
- Responsible for the radioactive and explosive paperwork requirements needed to perform the wireline services.
- Control and Implement quality procedures to ensure the product line will attend internal procedures and the ISO 9001, API and ASME requirements.
- Work with Qc inspectors to provide support in engineering and normative requirement interpretations.
- Improve program for Calibration System to ensure gauges availability.
- Works on different projects depending area of expertise.
- Undergraduate (Bachelor's degree) 5th to 7th Semester of any Engineering bachelor degree.
- Fluid English
Strong analytical, organization and presentation skills.
- Strategic thinker: Proven problem-solving skills.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve challenges.
- Strong communication (verbal/written), interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to interact cross-functionally.
- Digital mindset with strong ability to learn and navigate systems.
- Knowledge of the oil and gas industry or willingness to learn about the oil and gas industry.
Locations: Mexico; Veracruz
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network