Field Manager (Upstream Chemicals) - Liberal, KS
- Job Function: Services
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 3/12/2018 8:51:54 PM
- Job #: 1804589
- Location(s): United States; Kansas; LIBERAL
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Field Manager (Upstream Chemicals) in Liberal, KS. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes, a GE company offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes a GE company is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
- Manage assigned district contracts.
- Supervise account managers and/or related personnel.
- Responsible for training and mentoring of new personnel.
- Sell products and services to existing and new customers.
- Help build sales territories and develop strong customer relationships.
- Develop and maintains sales strategies, and implements changes for business accounts.
- Summarize monthly activities by reporting and documenting all pertinent data. Proactively discovers and communicates the clients' strategy and direction to management.
- Handle special projects, as assigned
- Minimum of 4 years experience working in Upstream Chemicals.
- Previous experience in a Management/leadership capacity.
- High level of motivation, well-developed interpersonal skills, dependability, strong organizational skills and the ability to work with limited supervision.
- Proven negotiating skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong PC skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Technical knowledge of oilfield chemicals and services. Knowledge of company's business practices and policies.
- Minimum 4 year Degree with Oilfield Chemical Sales
- 8+ years’ experience in Oil Field Chemical Sales
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Kansas; LIBERAL
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network