Filtration System Field Operator (Offshore) Broussard, LA
- Job Function: Field Operations
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 3/13/2018 1:51:42 PM
- Job #: 1804434
- Location(s): United States; Louisiana; BROUSSARD
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company leverages minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Filtration Systems Field Operator needed to help support our Broussard facility in Louisiana. Must live within 1 hour of the facility for short notice call outs.
- Under general supervision, participates in delivery of Filtration Services by assisting in the installation and operation of filtration equipment and in the maintenance of equipment before and after the job
- Also assists in rig setups, troubleshooting efforts, routine maintenance, and attends all safety meetings
- Meets required product line competency requirements as defined by supervisors
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with BHGE HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and BHGE Core Values
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent required
- Minimum of 1 year offshore experience required
- Must live within 1 hour of the facility for short notice call outs
- General knowledge of basic oil and gas industry
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others
- Must have good Customer Focus, Communication, Interpersonal, and Team working Skills
- Must hold TWIC card and have the ability to rotate on a flexible basis offshore according to customer work load and scheduling
- Must be able to be on call 24/7
- General knowledge of filtration and fluids systems a plus
- Filtration experience preferred
- Experience in Completion Fluids preferred
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Louisiana; BROUSSARD
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network