Field Service Coordinator (Thru Tubing Fishing) - Odessa, TX
- Job Function: Services
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 3/13/2018 2:53:39 PM
- Job #: 1804746
- Location(s): United States; Texas; ODESSA
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for an experienced Field Service Coordinator (Thru Tubing Fishing) to be based in Odessa, TX.
· Coordinates and supervises activities of service or technical personnel via personnel assignments, job or project management, administration and technical support
· Conducts all business activities in accordance with BHGE HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and BHGE Core Values
· Competent in running multiple medium to high-risk applications in the Wellbore Intervention Product Group
· Strong communication skills – able to interface and communicate effectively with customers
· Thorough knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations
· Flexibility to work and be on call at various times and days as scheduled
· Competent in running low to medium risk applications in other product groups
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Texas; ODESSA
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network