- Job Function: Logistics
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 3/14/2018 7:52:28 AM
- Job #: 1804267
- Location(s): Singapore; Singapore; SINGAPORE
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes Completion and Wellbore Intervention division is offering the warehouse assistance position to be based in Singapore.
· Receives inbound material from outside suppliers and other Baker Hughes plants and field locations.
· Stocks received material, as well as completed products and assemblies from in-house production. Picks materials, components and end products and deliver them to Production or shipping.
· Performs cycle counts. Prepares component kits for production, fills orders and supplier subcontract parts.
· High School Diploma or equivalent. 3+ years related experience..
· SAP IMS user experience or skilled user of other IMS/WMS data base systems including database input and information.
· Previous Warehouse experience a distinct advantage.
· License to operate the Forklift.
· Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos.
· Possess basic written communication skills.
· Ability to apply concepts of basic math. Basic PC skills. The work environment is very fast paced and noisy.
· It is one of constant movement while performing the duties of this job.
· The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 lbs, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
· The employee must be able to operate a forklift while loading or unloading freight
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: Singapore; Singapore; SINGAPORE
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network