Scheduler (Artificial Lift) 2nd shift - Tulsa, OK
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 3/16/2018 3:50:49 PM
- Job #: 1803798
- Location(s): United States; Oklahoma; TULSA
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is seeking a scheduler for the 2nd Shift in Tulsa, OK.
- Under general supervision, coordinates and determines the number of production hours required for each production job and verifies that the production schedule can be met.
- Checks work centers for released load hours versus capacity. Advises planning of over and under utilized work centers.
- Monitors the status of in service jobs to ensure production deadlines are met.
- Assist with filling shortages at work centers
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of SAP experience
- 1+ years of scheduling work orders across multiple work centers.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be willing to work 2nd shift
- Ability to adjust work schedule to business needs.
- Flexible to work overtime with little or no advance notice.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
- Good phone skills.
- Experience generating report.
- Experience with dispatching in the oil field.
- Able to handle a fast paced environment.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Oklahoma; TULSA
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network