Coring Field Specialist-Broussar, LA
- Job Function: Field Operations
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 3/20/2018 9:52:19 AM
- Job #: 1805185
- Location(s): United States; Louisiana; BROUSSARD
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Coring Field Specialist in Broussard, LA
- Develop and demonstrate proficiency in the skill and delivery of Coring Systems services at the well site.
- Maintain internal and external customer contacts with a high degree of professionalism.
- Must be able to travel to varies land locations, Offshore deepwater Rigs in Gulf of Mexico and international areas. May be away from home for extended periods of time.
- Provide resolution to a diverse scope and range of complex problems at the wellsite where analysis of data requires having a broad knowledge of the product line tool(s) and service(s).
- Execute other related duties as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with BHGE HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and BHGE Core Values.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have 2 to 3 years or more oil field coring or related experience.
- Required to work 24/7 on call status in this role.
- Will be required at times to travel internationally.
- Must be able to obtain a TWIC card AND Passport within 6 months of employment.
- Two year Technical Degree preferred
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills; excellent customer awareness.
- Ability to relate to well site personnel at all levels, strong team member, and demonstrate leadership capability.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Louisiana; BROUSSARD
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network