Maintenance and Engineering Manager (Chemicals) Pasadena, TX
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 3/27/2018 3:51:58 PM
- Job #: 1805812
- Location(s): United States; Texas; PASADENA
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Provide general supervision overall maintenance and capital engineering activities at the facility to ensure compliance within annual budgets, quality, safety, and environmental standards.
- Follow and enforce all HSE policies.
- Prepare and submit reports, including annual R&M and Capital budgets, and to work within these budget guidelines.
- Manage R&M, I&E, and Reliability Engineering staff (15-20)
- Act as technical resource to analyze maintenance issues and continuously implement improvements
- Ensure cost optimization across investment, operating, and maintenance costs in the maintenance department.
- Provide for an adequate supply and control over spare parts and maintenance supplies
- Maintain and progressively improve the Preventive Maintenance and Mechanical Integrity Programs.
- Approve and direct contractors that support maintenance operations
- Oversee Project Engineering group to ensure high quality project planning and execution.
- Integrate maintenance and project work into production schedule to efficiently complete work with minimal impact to plant production.
- Ensure all projects are completed on time and on budget
- Ensure compliance with all OSHA/PSM Regulations
- Ensure compliance with all legal safety guidelines
- Ensure compliance against any set Environmental permitting
- BS in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Plant Experience
- 8 years experience in a PSM covered facility
- 3 years capital project experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Thorough working knowledge of maintenance management processes.
- Exposure to industry mechanical standards such as API B31.3, API 510, API 570, API 653, ASME Section 8, etc
- Experience in Maintenance preferred but Production experience acceptable
- Familiarity with SAP applications or similar operating system
- Understanding of CMMS applications
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Texas; PASADENA
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network