Assembly, Repair, Maintenance & Overhauling Specialist
- Job Function: Services
- Experience Level: Entry-Level
- Posted Date: 3/29/2018 2:52:45 AM
- Job #: 1804369
- Location(s): Kuwait; Kuwait; AL AHMADI
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is seeking ARMO Specialist to be based in Kuwait.
- Maintains electronics down tools, onshore wireline logging trucks, Offshore wireline logging units, and related surface cabin equipment in accordance with operating specifications;
- Conducts Electrical & electronic inspections periodically;
- May use moderately complex diagnostic equipment;
- Review procedures for assembly, disassembly and test verification accuracy;
- Analyse and interpret data from environmental tests and troubleshoot equipment problems;
- Analytical ability to find solutions to difficult technical problems;
- Maintains records as per BHOS standards and update it in SAP REMAN Orders;
- Schedules maintenance of equipment;
- Maintain equipment records and filing systems as part of quality control and assurance programs as per BHOS standards;
- Inspection and disposition of parts and equipment;
- Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures;
- Technical degree or Associates degree in Electronics field.
- Proficient in the use of oscilloscopes. 5+ years maintenance related experience in Electronics function orminimum5 years relevant industrial experience (airline, military, oilfield)
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices.
Proficient in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes.
Proficient in the use of Multimeter, megohmmeters, hi-pot testers and other basic instruments.
Advanced level of analytical ability to find solutions to complex technical problems.
Advanced skills in soldering and assembling of electro-mechanical devices.
Advanced computer skills.Locations:KuwaitBaker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: Kuwait; Kuwait; AL AHMADI
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network