Assembly, Repair, Maintenance and Overhaul Technician - Cody, WY
- Job Function: Services
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 4/3/2018 11:52:42 AM
- Job #: 1805719
- Location(s): United States; Wyoming; CODY
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Reporting to the Shop Supervisor at our Cody, WY facility, the ARMO Technician is responsible for the testing and repair of down-hole electrical cable systems.
- Testing and maintenance of electronic submersible cable for artificial oil well lift
- Completes cable inspection in accordance with standard procedures and engineering drawings
- Shipping and receiving of cable from internal and external customers.
- Building and troubleshooting mechanical and electrical components
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of equipment repair.
- General technical knowledge in fluid power technology and mechanical devices.
- Technical Diploma
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Ability to read and understand wiring diagrams and blueprints
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to work on call during weekends
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Wyoming; CODY
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network