Quality Control Inspector – 2nd Shift (Artificial Lift) Tulsa, OK
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 4/12/2018 1:13:14 PM
- Job #: 1806484
- Location(s): United States; Oklahoma; TULSA
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Quality Control Inspector – 2nd Shift to support Artificial Lift in Tulsa, OK. The role will focus primarily on the inspection of parts to verify conformance to our prints and engineering specifications. They will collaborate with engineering, assembly and test to focus on solutions when parts or equipment are non-conforming.
- Inspect parts, assemblies and sub-assemblies to drawings and prints
- Initiates non-conformance reports on all parts and assemblies that are not to drawing and print specifications
- Assures that manufactured units meet quality control procedures, engineering specifications and customer requirements
- Initiates corrective action requests when conditions adverse to quality are repetitive in nature
- Completes, inspects and distributes all quality records and documents
- Perform specialized testing as required
- Ensure safe and healthy work environment
- Perform all job duties in accordance with BHGE safety standards
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- 3+ years of experience as a quality control inspector
- Strong sense of self-motivation
- 2 year technical degree related to Quality
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Oklahoma; TULSA
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network