フィールドアプリケーションエンジニア Flow & Process Technologies
- Job Function: Services
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 11/22/2017 12:34:04 PM
- Job #: 2740464
- Location(s): Japan; Chuo-ku, Tokyo
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only full-stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
The Field Application Engineer will provide services that will range in scope from performing installations, commissioning and trouble-shooting of Flow & Process Technologies (F&PT) on Masoneilan control valves and Consolidated safety relief valves.
- Performing billable F&PT products including installations, commissioning and trouble-shooting
- Assure the job is executed in a timely manner and in accordance with the customer's schedule and contractual commitments.
- Assure projects are executed in accordance with the cost allocations that are budgeted, including direct cost and labor hour management.
- Timely completion of standard service reports, invoicing packages, and other administrative requirements.
- Identify problems and take the initiative to eliminate those problems for project success by making decisions based on business impact and technical data
- Provide customers with technical direction and/or project management
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, ability to read and write in English.
- Demonstrated EHS mindset and compliance.
- Drive customer satisfaction through commitment to quality
- Field Engineer participates as a global service team member
- Support business growth initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Ability to work under stressful working conditions including.
-Minimum of 5 years of previous experience diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electromechanical, and/or electronic equipment
- Possess a valid driver’s license and passport (or able to obtain a passport)
• Successful applicants will be well versed in diagnosing electronic hardware problems, mechanical problems with Computer Numerical Control (CNC) table, software troubleshooting in a windows-based environment
• Strong Computer skills with familiarity of MS Office, data analysis, word processing, spreadsheets,
• Knowledge of Flow & Process Technologies products and service
• Green Belt (GB) certified (GE employees only)
Locations: Japan; Chuo-ku, Tokyo
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network