• Cross-functional, mission-based project during the 2nd year on program.
• Exposure to all key areas of HR knowledge, such as employee relations, workforce planning & analytics, compensation and benefits, talent acquisition, labor relations, talent development, inclusion and organizational design. Intentional and structured career development with active coaching and mentoring.
• Formal training in the human resources discipline.
• Structured career development, coaching & mentoring.
• Interaction with global business leaders.
• Potential international experiences/assignments.